DGE Reptile Basking Spot Bulb, 100 Watt Infrared Basking Spot Lamp of Bearded Dragon, Red Heat Lamp Bulbs for Reptiles and Amphibian Use, 2Packs
(as of May 29,2022 05:45:36 UTC – Details)
E26 Size, Made of Copper
2 Pack Infrared basking light bulb
Increase the ambient temperature
Reptiles, amphibians and birds
vivariums, tanks, cages, terrariums, etc
Reptiles & Amphibians: hermit crabs, bearded dragons, tortoises, turtles, geckos, snakes (pythons, boas, etc.), iguanas, lizards, chameleons, frogs, toads, monitors, tegus, etc.
Birds: chicks, chickens, ducks, parrots, cockatiels, etc.
vivariums, tanks, cages, terrariums, vision cages, aquariums, reptariums, plastic/PVC/acrylic/glass cages, outdoor enclosures and hatcheries.
To protect you and your pets from breaking out when using this infrared light bulb, you must do as following:
1. Use a good quality socket where the metal lead comes in full contact with the base of the bulb (a gap can cause power to arc).
2. Plug the socket/fixture into a surge protector before plugging into.
3. Handle bulb carefully – do not get hand oil on the metal of the bulb.
4. Never touch it when your hands are wet or during using.
5. Do not switch the bulb on and off frequently for a short time.
6. Turn on 3-5 hours a day, because long-term high-temperature work can easily shorten the life of the bulb.
7. Do not directly touch the lamp during usage, the lamp surface temperatures is very high!
Increase the ambient temperature for your pet, long lasting infrared heating lamp, It could last 2000 hours, even longer
Practical small volume, Reduce the useless volume for visual impact, 4.3in height* 3.1in diameter, E26 threaded base
Widely Use, these bulbs are suitable for almost all reptiles and amphibians, such as bearded dragon, gecko, snake, turtle, tortoise, lizard, frogs, spider, small mammals, etc
Surface temperature is very high, do not directly touch during use, should you have any questions about this product, please contact us at anytime