Dura-Tech Vet Flex Red Bandage First Aid Wrap | for Horses, Dogs and Others | Self-Adhesive Cohesive Tape | 4” Wide and 5 Yards of Length | Package of 18 Rolls
(as of Jun 26,2022 10:40:02 UTC – Details)
Wrap that provides superior support that stays in place, providing the strongest holding power, fit and conformity to reduce risk of slipping and offering strength where it’s needed.
- A barn staple, Vet Flex is an all-purpose elastic bandage that sticks to itself
- Each roll is 4″W x 5 yards long (stretched length)
- Use this for a variety of first aid issues, and it works well
- Product does contain latex which helps it stretch and conform while being for single-use
- Works great around the hoof to hold a bandage in place
- Less expensive alternative to vet wrap
- Used this product to cover a sutured injury on the pastern area of a horse. After the injury site was wrapped with rolled gauze and cotton batting, I used the Vet Wrap to secure the bandage in place. I held very well because I was able to stretch the wrap around the top of the hoof as well as covering the cotton batting. It held up for 36 hrs when I had to change the bandage again
- One of our horses his Cankers in his hooves. So we put the medicine in and wrap it and the wrap stay on very well
- I love this product for standing wraps. I have used it on horses on 24 hour pasture turnout and never had an issue with it coming undone or being too loose or tight. It is very adhesive, stands up to mud and rainy weather, and provides the right amount of support for a lower leg bandage. I have used it on knees and hocks and it works well as a figure 8 bandage as well.
- My gelding has sores on his fetlocks that had been refusing to heal and I need to keep them covered. So, that’s what I use it for – to cover and protect the bandage.
My horse had a hoof abscess so I was needing to wrap her hoof daily.
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:No
Product Dimensions:14 x 7.5 x 5.25 inches; 1.6 Pounds
Date First Available:June 23, 2018
FIRST AID WRAP – Provides superior support that stays in place providing the strongest holding power and fit
HORSES AND MORE – Attend to a sore leg, hoof abscess, other ailment or just take precautions to ensure the health of all of your four-legged friends
FLEXIBLE – Once applied it supplies conformity with even pressure reducing the risk of slipping and offering strength where it’s needed
MANY USES – Whether using to cover an injury or simply to keep braided tails intact for a Hunter show, the versatility and affordability these wraps offer is tremendous