WDEFUN Natural Coral Driftwood for Aquarium,9 Inch-14 Inch Length, Large Size Driftwood for Decor On Aquarium,Fish Tank,Reptiles Tank. Pack of 2 Pieces…
$26.99 - $24.99
(as of May 19,2022 04:20:52 UTC – Details)
Driftwood is the root of the tree buried under the ground. After a long period of decay and natural action, the bark has rotted away, leaving fine woody parts. After a long period of carbonization. Driftwood of various shapes is formed. Is a masterpiece of nature
Each driftwood is carefully selected – WDEFUN
Strange shape, convenient for landscaping
Our driftwood compares with others.
– Our driftwood can be used not only as a fish tank decoration, but also as a home decoration.
– Our driftwood is not only peculiar in shape, but also deep red in color. Pay more attention to appearance color than other sellers.It will take longer to release the red tannins. Wait patiently
– Our driftwood sink perfectly. Nothing was needed to be added to aid.
– Our driftwood can create a moss tree by hand, which will make the aquarium more natural.
– Driftwood will release tannins after soaking in water, and these substances will turn water into yellow. Generally, it can be soaked for one to two weeks to achieve non-yellowing. Yellow water does not affect fish and shrimp, and tannins contain pigments. The tannins can be completely released after multiple soaking
1. Open the package after receiving the driftwood and soak it in clean water
2.Boiling in water for 1 to 2hours with soda ,the water will become dark and release tannin
3.Boiling the driftwood with water again ( recommended 3 times) until the tannins totally releases
4.You can put the driftwood directly into the fish tank, or plant some green plants on it
Not only for aquarium landscaping,Flower pot landscaping, but also to provide habitat for reptiles. It can even act as a balcony for turtles and frogs
Package Dimensions : 12 x 11 x 6 inches; 3 Pounds
Date First Available : August 18, 2020
Manufacturer : WDEFUN
ASIN : B08G4N2ZQC
MULTI FUNCTION — It is suitable for aquarium decorations in simple styles. You can also use it to create moss trees in a fish tank. It can be used not only as aquarium decorations, but also as reptile decor.such as Betta and Snail,turtle,crab tank,Ball Python,spiders,bearded dragon,Lizard,gecko,snake tank,frog.
SUITABLE FOR TANKS ABOVE 20 GALLONS — Driftwood branches, ranging in size from 9″ to 14″.You can use them separately or be gluing them together with Flourish Glue to form a better hideount for your shrimp and fish
NOTE — Driftwood is natural and contains tannins, which makes the fish tank yellow. But tannin is beneficial to the growth of fish. It is recommended that you soak in hot water for a week after boiling, changing the water several times during the period. Put it in the fish tank until it no longer releases tannins. If you mind that the fish tank turns yellow, you must follow this procedure.